Develop confidence and skills in numeracy and cash handling
This is a course of four hours that covers both cash handling and reconciling and balancing a till. It will be very informative for new workers who will be working in an area that requires active working knowledge of the cash and till balancing system. Presented by Campbell and Page.
The units covered are:
- What is cash handling?
- Types of workplace cash handling
- Transactions with customers
- Cash risks – Counterfeit notes
- Cash risks – Robbery
- Fraud and theft
- Balancing – Reconciliation
- Practise cash handling tips
Bookings essential limited spaces available