Hello and welcome to Mornington Community House
We are here to give you the opportunity to connect, learn and contribute within your community.
The programs that we have are designed to encourage you and assist with your own wellbeing.
It’s a great idea to visit our website regularly to stay up to date with our upcoming programs and activities, it has all the information and details that you will need to join us. We have created a wonderful space that is friendly and comfortable with a wide variety of classes, groups and activities for you to learn, make new friends, contribute and participate.
Just click to get a full list of our programs in the ‘Activities’ section with all updates.
You can find us at our new location 3/91 Wilsons Road Mornington 3931
If you have a program idea please contact us or if you want to run a program yourself please fill in a ‘I want to run an activity’ form.
If you’re looking to give back, consider volunteering at the House – we welcome all abilities, skills, and people from all walks of life.
Download: Term 4 Program 2023
Mornington Community House programs and activities
Programs and Activities cover a range of groups, classes / learning opportunities, health and well-being activities and playgroups that includes:
- Social connection and Peer support groups – Chatty café, Living Happy Mental Health Peer Support Group, Carers Support
- Adult education programs – Literacy Support, Learn French
- Learning opportunities – Drawing for Relaxation and Fun, Macramé, Toastmasters
- Health and wellbeing –Yoga, Meditation, Pilates
- Other user groups include Jobco employment networks and other programs during the terms
Our programs are supported by the Mornington Peninsula Shire and Department of Health & Human Services through the Neighbourhood House Coordination Program
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.