Hello and welcome to Mornington Community House
Term 4 might look a little bit different and have elements of the unknown. We will continue to “hope” that we will be back to some type of normal. We thank you for your resilience, adaptability, and support. Our number one priority is keeping everyone safe.
We will continue to deliver our programs to our community! When possible in person and in or is some instances delivering programs online. You can find a full list of our programs in the ‘Activities’ section with all updates that adhere to current COVID restrictions.
You can find us at our new location 3/91 Wilsons Road Mornington 3931
If you have a program idea please contact us or if you want to run a program yourself please fill in a ‘I want to run an activity’ form. If you’re looking to give back, consider volunteering at the House – we welcome all abilities, skills, and people from all walks of life.
Download: Term 3 Program
Mornington Community House programs and activities
Programs and Activities cover a range of groups, classes / learning opportunities, health and well-being activities and playgroups that includes:
- Peer support groups – Mighty Good Men, Living Happy Mental Health Peer Support Group, Carers Support
- Adult education programs – Literacy Support, Spanish Cuppa, Learn French
- Learning opportunities – Drawing for Relaxation and Fun, Macramé
- Health and wellbeing – Art Therapy, Meditation, Pilates
- Other user groups include Jobco, employment networks and other programs during terms
Our programs are supported by the Mornington Peninsula Shire and Department of Health & Human Services through the Neighbourhood House Coordination Program
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm.