Welcome to Mornington Community House
We are excited to welcome you to our brand new community house on 91 Wilsons Road, Mornington.
To view our programs and activities, you can visit the Activities page or download our Term 2 program flyer.
Mornington Community House programs and activities
Programs and Activities cover a range of groups, classes / learning opportunities, health and well-being activities and playgroups that includes:
- Peer support groups – feeling groovy music group, living happy, hearing voices and mighty good men
- Adult education programs – literacy support, numeracy and cash handling, Spanish cuppa, one-on-one computer classes and cyber safety
- Learning opportunities – genealogy, creative writing, macramé and succulents’ workshops
- Health and wellbeing – essential oils for emotional wellbeing, knitting, book club and art therapy
- Other user groups include Jobco, employment networks and other programs during terms
Our programs are supported by the Mornington Peninsula Shire and Department of Health & Human Services through the Neighbourhood House Coordination Program
Connect, Learn & Contribute
Are you looking to be involved in your local community?
We are calling on individuals, community groups, volunteers and local businesses to fill in an Expression of Interest (EOI) to run a program/activity or a community service from our new facility at Mornington Community House.
Submit your Expression of Interest
Advisory Group & new facility
The Community House recently established an Advisory Group, with eight community members. The group will meet quarterly to help to shape the direction and reactivation of the future of the House.
The Shire has built a new facility for the community house. The Albert Street, Mornington facility is closed. Read about the development of the new House.
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm.